Minecraft It is the best-selling video game of all time and probably has the longest and best-documented development history of all. gaming. With this popularity comes a huge fandom of gamers looking to try and guess what comes next.
While news about 1.20 is slim, there have been several minor updates to 1.19 that have fixed various bugs, making the game even better and smoother than it was. The latest of these preview versions is Bedrock 184.108.40.206. Below is everything that is added with this update.
All bug fixes and changes in Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11
While there hasn’t been much change in terms of new game additionsFixed a lot of bugs in the update:
- Players in Spectator Mode will no longer make a sound when entering or exiting a column of bubbles. (MCPE-161536
- Scaffold now it burns at the correct rate: ¼ of an item. (MCPE-42949)
- When breaking the block below, a snow covered flower will now drop the flower instead of a snow cap. (MCPE-61609)
- Copying a column of bubbles with the /clone command no longer generates invisible water. (MCPE-153903)
- Reverted the change that caused arrows and tridents to stop moving. (MCPE-162085)
- Fixed an issue that caused the armor to reduce the damage of the Wither effect. (MCPE-159407)
- Fixed an issue where beacons would suddenly disappear when viewed from a distance.
- Drowned will no longer change their held items when attacking. (MCPE-40288)
- The images of the three touch control schemes in the touch settings menu have been improved.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to drag, drop, or select items from the team page.
- Changed the color of the text descriptions for the “Strength of Dark Effect” and “Notification Duration” accessibility options to a lighter shade to make them easier to read. (MCPE-162047)
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to swap non-stackable items with touch controls.
- Fixed bug where EntityHurtEvent would not fire when player died.
#Minecraft #Bedrock #Beta #Patch #Notes #Experimental #Features #Bug #Fixes